Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul F Hudzik has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Hudzik recently completed a procedure for me. He was very knowledgeable and had a huge willingness to answer any questions that I had prior to the surgery and after the surgery. He was able to make me feel at ease on the day of my surgery and took the time to thoroughly explain the procedure that he was completing. His staff is also fantastic. Every question and concern is always taken seriously. Thank you Dr. Hudzik and your team!
Thought we finally found a good Dr. Turns out we were mistaken. After the first surgery failed, do to bad call on Dr 's part, the second surgery couldn't be done. Said the vein was totally blocked with scar issue. Poor follow up on his staff, messages were not passed on and they dropped the ball completely. After General anesthesia twice and failed attempts at stent placement, we found a Dr in canton who kept my husband awake and talked him through the 30 minute procedure. Got the stent right in with no issues! Wouldn't send anyone to Dr Hurdzik.
Dr. Hudzik aspirated my fathers lungs when he was dying of cancer--he spent time talking with him. My father said "I guess I won't be making any furniture anymore" Dr. Hudzik Said "Oh, I wouldn't say that!" My father told me Dr. Hudzik worked quickly and flawlessly when he put a needle in him to aspirate his lungs.. My father said he watched his hands and he could tell "he knew what he was doing." As a harsh critic, he also went on to say (in hungarian) "he's kulonbuzo, szimpatikus, o angyal" which translates "he's different,sympathetic and an angel" After my father passed away, my mother had blood flow issues and required hospitalization for a graft in her leg. She was upset, Dr. Hudzik knew she liked cats. "Do you want me to go get your cat?" he asked. "NO!" my mother replied. "Do you want me to get my cat for you?" he asked "NO!" my mother replied. Later when my mom was in a nursing home, she went back to Dr. Hudzik for wound care issues. She was sick, depressed and had given up. Dr. Hudzik came in and greeted her "Hi Gorgeous!" My Mother smiled for the first time in a very long time. He not only gave my parents outstanding medical treament, but hope and love in a very compassionate way. That's all I have to say.
26 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1992
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Paul F Hudzik accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare ExchangeProviders
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlliance Community Medical Foundation LLC, 270 E State St Ste 120, Alliance, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul F Hudzik in this video.
Dr. Paul F Hudzik is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Alliance, OH.