Dr. Paul F Hudzik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul F Hudzik?

Positive Experience

Dr. Hudzik recently completed a procedure for me. He was very knowledgeable and had a huge willingness to answer any questions that I had prior to the surgery and after the surgery. He was able to make me feel at ease on the day of my surgery and took the time to thoroughly explain the procedure that he was completing. His staff is also fantastic. Every question and concern is always taken seriously. Thank you Dr. Hudzik and your team!

Dr. Hudzik did 3 surgeries on me. Compassionate man, great surgeon.

Thought we finally found a good Dr. Turns out we were mistaken. After the first surgery failed, do to bad call on Dr 's part, the second surgery couldn't be done. Said the vein was totally blocked with scar issue. Poor follow up on his staff, messages were not passed on and they dropped the ball completely. After General anesthesia twice and failed attempts at stent placement, we found a Dr in canton who kept my husband awake and talked him through the 30 minute procedure. Got the stent right in with no issues! Wouldn't send anyone to Dr Hurdzik.

AS A DAUGHTER OF TWO PATIENTS

Dr. Hudzik aspirated my fathers lungs when he was dying of cancer--he spent time talking with him. My father said "I guess I won't be making any furniture anymore" Dr. Hudzik Said "Oh, I wouldn't say that!" My father told me Dr. Hudzik worked quickly and flawlessly when he put a needle in him to aspirate his lungs.. My father said he watched his hands and he could tell "he knew what he was doing." As a harsh critic, he also went on to say (in hungarian) "he's kulonbuzo, szimpatikus, o angyal" which translates "he's different,sympathetic and an angel" After my father passed away, my mother had blood flow issues and required hospitalization for a graft in her leg. She was upset, Dr. Hudzik knew she liked cats. "Do you want me to go get your cat?" he asked. "NO!" my mother replied. "Do you want me to get my cat for you?" he asked "NO!" my mother replied. Later when my mom was in a nursing home, she went back to Dr. Hudzik for wound care issues. She was sick, depressed and had given up. Dr. Hudzik came in and greeted her "Hi Gorgeous!" My Mother smiled for the first time in a very long time. He not only gave my parents outstanding medical treament, but hope and love in a very compassionate way. That's all I have to say.

Extremely thorough and very competent surgeon with a friendly office staff.