Dr. Paul Hughes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Hughes?

Posted on July 6th, 2016

Due to an insurance problem, I went to a different Doctor. I switched to an insurance that Dr. Hughes accepted so I could return to his care. I have referred others to him and they have been just as pleased with his care as I am. When I have an appointment, he is prompt and focused on me while I am there.

Very happy with the doctor

Posted on April 24th, 2014

I seen him for the first time today. I was very satisfied with the manor of care and questions asked . He is very pleasant to talk to. I had a 9:15 appointment and was seen at 9:15 by the doctor. That's never happened before with any doctor. A++++

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

I can tell that Dr. Hughes works for a large company. He seems to care more about Florida Medical Clinic than being a doctor. He was rude and didn't listen. I had heard that Dr. Hughes was arrogant and liked to flash around his money, but his years of experience drew me to him. I thought that he still may be a good doctor. I was great mistaken. He should just go into business because he is a horrible doctor out for himself.

Posted on January 22nd, 2017