Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul G Hull has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Paul G Hull has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Paul G Hull has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Hull is caring, informed, accessible and practical. He is a solid diagnostician and he thoroughly explains what I need to know about my medical concerns, and answers all my questions. He and his nurse are genuinely interested in my well being. I have always had good success getting appointments when I need them.
My experience with Dr. Hull has been outstanding. I have never had to wait more than 1 minute to see him and he spends a great deal of time with me to help me understand why I am not feeling well. I regret that I have gone my entire life without the benefit of real healthcare. He is an excellent diagnostician and his style is pragmatic and caring. He doesn't preach, he uses science, facts and his years of experience to treat patients. I haven't felt this good in months. I will recommend Dr. Hull to everyone I know.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
46 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPaul Hull & Associates, 1220 Coit Rd Ste 104, Plano, TX
Dr. Paul G Hull is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.