Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul W Huser
Dr. Paul W Huser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Huser is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center and Via Christi Regional Medical Center. Dr. Huser has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul W Huser has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
My husband and I went in this morning for bad abdomen pain. We were thinking it was his appendix. After waiting 30 min Dr. Huser barely said 5 sentence checked his abdomen and sent him to get lab work and an ultrasound. Didnt give him anything for the pain or tell him what he could do for the pain. Didnt tell us what he thought it was or what they would be testing for. I have never seen a doctor be so quiet or cold hearted. Iam very disappointed in Dr. Huser. If anything worse happends to my husband i will hold Dr. Huser personally responsible for his neglect towards my husband. Who is by the way a hard working stand up loveing careing father, who never asks for help and the few times I ve made him and he gets no care or help from his doctor. We will not be going back. Dr. Huser should be ashamed for his treatment with his patient. Very disappointment!!
Dr. Huser is by far and away the most compassionate doctor I've found. He is bright, dedicated and doesn't mind "challenges". His referals have always been perfect and his response time to questions or phone calls is impressive. I highly recommend him!
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Huser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Paul W Huser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWest Wichita Family Physicians Pa, 8200 W Central Ave Ste 1, Wichita, KS
Dr. Paul W Huser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.