Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul J King
Dr. Paul J King, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Annapolis, MD. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. King is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center and Dominion Hospital. Dr. King has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul J King has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
I love Dr. King. He is knowledgable and kind. He will not do anything that you do not really need. I came to him at age 42/43 and he said he would do knee replacements on me but then said but I will take a look at you knee and tell you what I will do. He sent me for x rays and came back in and said Ms. Foggie you neeeeeed knee replacements. He couldnt believe the condition my knees were in. I just said "I told you" and we laughed. I am now 48 and my knees are fine. Noone can tell I have had that done if they dont see my scares.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. King is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Henry Ford Health System
Locations & DirectionsMedACCESS-Anne Arundel Orthopedic Surgeons, 2003 Medical Pkwy Ste 400, Annapolis, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul J King in this video.
Dr. Paul J King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Annapolis, MD.