Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Lim
Dr. Paul Lim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tyler, TX, with other offices in Tyler, TX and Tyler, TX (and 1 other location). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist. Dr. Lim is affiliated with East Texas Medical Center Quitman, Henderson Memorial Hospital and East Texas Medical Center Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Lim has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr Lim is brilliant.He is very kind and made sure that I as a patient had all my needs within reason taken care of. I had caught an infection in the hospital during Lumbar surgery. I met Dr Lim upon my checking in at the hospital before the sergery. He makes one feel very comfortable and his assurence made me happy. Later during my long stay while being treated for the infection as I was getting sicker and sicker I found that I was allways loking to get to see him and talk with him. He is that kind of Dr. he seems to make time in his hecktic day for the patients. I stayed in the hospital for approxmitly 49 or so days. During this stay I say many Dr's, but there were none that could compare with Dr. Paul J. Lim. If you need a Dr of Internal Medicine you can be sure that Dr. Lim will make sure that you get the very best of care and treatment.
Dr. Lim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
East Texas Medical Center Quitman
Henderson Memorial Hospital
East Texas Medical Center Rehabilitation Hospital
East Texas Medical Center-Fairfield
Mother Francis Hospital
East Texas Medical Center Athens
East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
East Texas Medical Center-Pittsburg
East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
East Texas Medical Center-Mount Vernon
East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
East Texas Medical Center-Crockett
East Texas Medical Center-Jacksonville
Healthsouth Rehab Hosp
Tyler Hospitalists, P.A
Texas Spine & Joint Hospital
East Texas Medical Center Home Health Central Cart
20 Years Experience
The Ohio State University
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul Lim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.