Dr. Paul Janson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Janson?

Posted on August 26th, 2015

The office staff need Customer Service training, they are very rude. This office only cares about the bottom line - money. You dare not make a complaint as they the staff will gang up on you.

Posted on December 25th, 2014

Feel calm when I come in knowing they will be able to answer any of my questions with an open mind.

Office Manager

Posted on May 14th, 2013

In response to your comment, please be advised that this problem was due to Walgreen's mishandling of your child's prescription and had nothing to do with our physicians. This was explained to you by our office staff. I hope you will correct your comment. It was unfair to us.

A caring mother

Posted on March 9th, 2013

My son came home from school crying do to an ear ache, call the office and they wanted to see him right away. we took him and they said what I all ready knew. They said they would call in the medicine, I go down to get it and it was never called in. I came home and called the doctor, she said that she would do it tomorrow. this is an on going problem since other doctors are now in office with Dr. Janson. he use to care about his patients and now its just about the money. I have 4 kids in this office and feel they need to be changed at this time.

A wonderful pediatrician!

Posted on April 13th, 2012

My son (now 12) and I have always received friendly and proper treatment from Dr. Janson and the entire office staff. We moved from The Netherlands to the US and EVERYTING was new to us...We had many questions..they were always answered by both office staff and Dr.Janson. This is a great pediatrician!

Staff needs customer service improvement!

Posted on September 27th, 2011

Dr. Jansen has been the pediatrician for all three of my children. I have no problems with Dr. Jansen. His staff, however, is rude and unaccommodati ...

Greatest Dr I have ever been to

Posted on September 25th, 2011

My son has been going to Dr. Janson for over 8 years now and I have recently had another child who is also seeing him. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes to go back to the room also I have never waited more than 5 minutes once I was in the room no matter what type of appointment I had with him. Dr Janson is the most caring knowledgeable Dr. I have ever been to. He always comes in with a smile and knows everyone's name when he walks in which to me means a lot. No questions or concerns are to small or stupid to ask I have never felt rushed about anything. Whenever I have been referred out to Childrens someone has always called me back to follow up. As far as his staff I have no idea what the other reviews are talking about they have been nothing but nice and caring to my family. Everyone I have ever talked to about Dr. Janson have had nothing but amazing things to say about him. I recommend him to everyone that asks about a pediatrician. If you do any research on him you will find many many awards that he has won many for being one the top 10 doctors in the country. Do the research and you will see for you self how great of a Dr he really is.

Posted on May 17th, 2011

Dr. Janson is a very caring physican, My kids een liked him. However you have to go through the staff before you get to the doctor. That's his downfall. They staff is VERY rude. Children should have a very warm enviroment when they go to the doctor. With Dr. Janson's office you don't even get a hello or good bye. It's almost like you are a burden to the staff the minute you walk in the door.

Would not recommed this doctor

Posted on February 17th, 2011

The office staff are very rude and not very helpful. When I tried to bring it to the attention of the doctor he threatened to have me arrested. DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILD HERE.

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE

Posted on February 17th, 2011

Very rude staff. Whats more worse is Dr.Paul Janson is even more rude. They just do not care. I do not recommend this doctor

Posted on August 25th, 2008

I love this guy!!! He takes care of every kid like they are his own.

Posted on February 20th, 2016