Dr. Paul Jemelian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Jemelian?

Great Doctor!

He is just great.

Good quality doctor, but does make punishing remarks if you speak your ideas before he wants to hear them. Lower on empathy and easy friendliness, higher on barbs than I would like.

An encyclopedia of Knowledge

He is known as an encyclopedia of knowledge. Very knowledgeable and refers to the best of the best specialists for a well rounded team of doctors for my complex conditions. He has sent me to Stanford E.R. To try to get admitted when nobody else could help me. His nurse is also fabulous and has researched my rare diagnosis. When you get used to his dry sense of humor, you will appreciate him even more so. I trust this doctor if my life depended on it. He takes action and will even get on the phone to talk to one of my doctors if needed to expedite proper team care. Highly recommend him.

True----Dr Jemelian has a unique personality that I would describe as dry humor. I find him funny but more importantly, extremely knowledgable. He is, by far, the best diagnostician around. I like his approach to diagnosing and treatment plan.

I TOLERATED THE DOCTOR AND HIS STAFF FOR TOO LONG!

I thought this doctor was good so I tolerated his nasty bedside manner as well as the similarly nasty, rude and absolutely unhelpful front office clerk. The crowning blow was a prescribed medicine that cured the symptom and not the cause. I later discovered that this medicine was intended for extremely short term use (a month or less) instead of years. I only wish I had left sooner.

I do not recommend this doctor.

He could not come up with any diagnostic.He did not refer me to a specialist.Very rude.

Poor front desk manner, no communication on results.

Dr. Paul Jemelian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Menlo Park, CA.