3.3

Have you seen Dr. Paul E Jennings?

Worst Doctor I've ever had the misfortune to met

Absoulutly awful Doctor. Rude and Dodgy. Tried to just push pills than did not have a chart, he instead writes himself notes on pieces of scrap paper. Office is filthy. Layers of dust and dead bugs everywhere. Doctor is unkempt and extremely rude. Very loud. Loud yelling and fighting with another patients caregiver in the hallway. Cuss words used. Extremely long wait time. Be prepared to wait over an hour for him to Grace your presence. Than if you disagree with his advice of adding more pills to your daily routine he becomes angry and threatening. I walked out of the appointment only to have him follow me and block his recipenist so I couldn't speak with her. I had my autistic son with me and my son was terrified of this loud awful man who was mean to his mom. He was very rude to my son also. I would not recommend this doctor. Pill pusher. That's his solution to pain. Also has you color a paper showing your pain. You get handed a handful of color markers and a paper and you must color in the areas you hurt to his satisfaction. Don't dare color the wrong area or else he will become upset because it does not match his chicken scratched piles of random notes he prefers instead of a chart. He didn't even know what pills he had prescribed me and was trying to add more pills on top of those. Became angry when I refused more pain meds and didn't want to miss work for more appointments with him.

Doctor sucks

Way too long of a wait time he is very unorganized has a great nurse with a beautiful personality that keeps him in line he is a good doctor but doesn't focus and takes way too long hour and a half to two hour wait

NOT A HAPPY ENDING

I feel it is important to sometimes voice your opinion where it matters the MOST!! And for me it MATTERS!! when I see a doctor that came recommended to me , then I visit this DOCTOR !! AND WELL!!!! WHERE do I begin!!! LETS START WITH ENTERING THE FACILITY NO BIGGEE JUST YOUR NORMAL AVERAGE OFFICE ..STAFF GREETED ME OK.. ASK ME TO FILL OUT SOME PAPERWORK ETC.. TOOK A WHILE TO CALL ME BACK !!! UGHH NO NOT GOOD START ! I WILL SAY ONCE TAKEN BACK TO THE ROOM I WAS GREETED BY A MEDICAL ASST, I BELIEVE HER NAME WAS CASSANDRA ** OR CASS .. IS WHAT SOME PEOPLE ADDRESSED HER BY!!! THIS WAS BY FAR THE MOST ENLIGHTENING , PROFESSIONAL, FUNNY , WITTY , AND VERY ATTRACTIVE YOUNG LADY I HAVE MET, IN A DOCTORS OFFICE, YOU KNOW GOING TO ANY DOCTORS OFFICE IS NOT WHERE YOU WAN TO BE MOST OF THE TIME ANYWAYS ! AND MIGHT I SAY THE DOCTORS VISITS AND STAFF THAT I HAVE BEEN TOO !! WERE BY FAR UNPLEASANT!! NOT TO MENTION NOT AS PERSONABLE AS CASANDRA!! LETS JUST SAY THIS YOUNG LADY IS VERY GOOD AT HER JOB! SHE WAS VERY PROMPT, IN TAKING MY VITALS ANSWERING ALL OF MY QUESTIONS, AND MADE ME LAUGH IN THE PROCESS OF ALL OF THIS !! WHICH I MIGHT ADD I WAS NOT IN THE MOOD THAT DAY TO EVEN GIVE A CHUCKLE !! SHE MADE ME " FORGET " FOR A MOMENT ! I THOUGHT TO MYSELF THIS MIGHT NOT BE SO BAD.. WELL DOCTOR JENNINGS TOOK FOREVER TO GET TO MY ROOM, ONCE IN THERE HIS BEDSIDE MANNERISM WAS HORRIBLE!! HE SEEMED ON EDGE ! HE ASKED ME QUESTIONS UBRUPTLY AND SEEMED TO LOOK AT ME WITH SOME ANNOYANCE!! AS IF HE DID NOT BELIEVE THE PAIN I WAS IN ! SOME NERVE OF HIM, HE BY FAR WAS NOT MAKING ME FEEL COMFORTABLE , AND NOT TO MENTION HIS MANERISM WITH HIS MEDICAL ASST. CASS .. HE TALKED TO HER AS IF SHE KNEW NOTHING OF WHAT SHE WAS DOING !! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!! IN CONCLUSION I WILL NOT BE RETURNING AND I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE !! IF ANYTING I WILL TELL OF MY EXPERIENCE . I AM SURPRISED THIS DOCTOR HAS THE AMOUNT OF PROFESSIONAL STAFF WORKING FOR HIM !! THIS BY FAR WAS A 1 STAR RATED VISIT FOR JENNINGS ! FOR HIS ASST CASANDRA ***** RATED .

Very knowledgable, never in a rush, very pleasant.

Wonderful doctor!

I have seen Dr. Jennings off and on for years due to residual effects from the removal of large birth defects in my arms (the removals/reconstruction were done by other surgeons). He is always kind, thoughtful, focused, and informed. He answers my questions with great care and helpful information that results from his many years of experience. Dr. Jennings is extraordinarily thorough. He either has an impeccable memory or is remarkably talented at speed-of-light file reviews to refresh himself on my case! Either way, he is informed and makes an effort to ask targeted questions and listen to the answers. I can't recommend Dr. Jennings highly enough, and I can't imagine seeing another doctor for any orthopedic issue. He should teach classes for other physicians on providing effective and restorative care. Note: Dr. Jennings' assistant, Sam, is also superb!

Dr. Paul E Jennings is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Marcos, TX.