Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul L Jett has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Showing 5 of 77
he was the most rude person, not reguard to my daughter back pain. he stormed out of the room and didn't return. his nurse came back in and let her leave, I reported this to the office manger, apologized that is all, nothing else done. DO NOT recommend him to anyone . he has a god complex, he has forgotten what it was like to be a human
After months of treatment he is nothing more than a dope dealer. Were it not for a NP that saw me I might be dead now. You can't mix certan pain meds with heart meds as he had me on and live. The whole time I was asking for injections in my shoulder. By the way, he had a complete list of the meds I was on. Go to him if you have a drug problem and want to stay on the dope. That is what he's best at.
This is the most egotistical person I have ever met. He thinks he is God himself and is better than everyone else. He is extremely rude to his patients. He will ask a question and not even wait for the answer. He will talk to the nurse or whoever is in the room with him about things that do not even concern the patient. He does not listen to the concerns and needs of the patients. There were previously two other NPs who saw the patients who were caring and considerate. I guess they didn't quite cut it with Mr. Perfect. For some reason, he seems unable to keep staff in the office, whether it is front office staff or nurses. The last time we went, he had a new little woman he was trying to train to see the patients. Talk about a cozy pair...they were hanging all over each other like they were the only people in the office. The patient sure didn't get any attention that day. Wonder what has become of that relationship? He also acted very strange that day, like he was on something. I would warn everyone to stay away from this so-called doctor. My dog would be able to treat someone with more compassion and sense. If I could rate him a -10, that would be the rating he is worth.
Dr. Jett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Paul L Jett accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPaul L Jett Md, 111 W Stone Dr Ste 310, Kingsport, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul L Jett in this video.
Dr. Paul L Jett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingsport, TN.