Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Jew
Dr. Paul Jew, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX, with another office in Amarillo, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Jew is affiliated with Baptist St Anthony's Health System - Baptist Campus and Northwest Texas Healthcare System. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Jew has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Paul Jew has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Paul Jew has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Jew has been our family doctor for 17 years and we couldn't be happier with our choice. Fantastic bedside manners , and you are never felt like you were rushed in and out the door. He spends as much time as is necessary for you to get a proper examination and consultation. We have recommended him to all of our friends.
Dr. Jew is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Paul Jew accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul Jew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.