Dr. Paul Jodka Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Paul Jodka?

Posted on August 9th, 2016

DO NOT GO TO THIS SO CALLED DOCTOR he is a HACK. he can't care less about YOU, Terrible experience with him.refused to take calls watch out he will tag you with HIGH RISK OF ADDICTION because of chronic pain also made formal complaint on him I can't

Horrible service

Posted on December 9th, 2014

What a joke!!!! Dr Jodka and his office completely forgot about me, never returned calls(after 5 calls to the office I gave up). Finally about 7-8 months later they called me to schedule a follow up(for what, who knows? Because they never helped or gave me anything to be followed up on) but I went to the appt to see what Dr Jodka would say, he was very apologetic so I decided to give him another try, WRONG CHOICE!!! Same exact thing happened again, no response when I called, no script filled, nothing, never heard from him again!!!! I have since been seeing another pain management specialist and in just 2 visits have done more for me than Dr Jodka did in a year!!! DO NOT USE PS&S OR DR JODKA!!!

Posted on June 29th, 2016