Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul R Kahn
Dr. Paul R Kahn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plantation, FL, with another office in Plantation, FL. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Kahn is affiliated with Coral Springs Medical Center and Broward Health Medical Center. Dr. Kahn has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul R Kahn has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
Showing 5 of 47
Dr Kahn was very nice and knowledgable. His explanations and time spent with me were very good and informative. His staff was rude and discourteous not only to me but to other patients that I noticed while I was waiting (very long wait!). If Dr. Kahn were not so highly recommended to me I would NEVER go back to that office. I have postponed needed surgery because of the terrible behavior of his front desk staff.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2011, 2010, 2014, 2013, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2010, 2016, 2014, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Kahn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jackson Health System
Dr. Paul R Kahn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul R Kahn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantation, FL.