Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul A Kaiwi Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Paul A Kaiwi Jr has the following 10 expertise
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Back Pain
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Paul A Kaiwi Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 41
Whoever is saying about this doctor is not true... Truth is if he yelled at you that means you did something wrong... you might have been reported, came up dirty on your drug test, using illegal drugs and the worst is you have the rudest attitude ever and there is no way to please you wherever you go... Dr.Kaiwi is the only doctor who cares about the aina and the people, he hates druggies and he will help you come off the dependence without harming yourself or anybody... If you don't know him and he is not your doctor better be quiet than judge him... He is knowledgeable in what he does and competent... He is straight forward about your health and does not want to hear about the crap of your life which is suppose to be in every doctor straight health and medical... Staff are firm as well and follows the law but very helpful and gets things done.... so if you are a druggie he is not the doctor for you...
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Dr. Paul A Kaiwi Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPaul A Kaiwi Jr Md Inc, 444 Hana Hwy Ste 201, Kahului, HI
Dr. Paul A Kaiwi Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kahului, HI.