Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Kaloudis
Dr. Paul Kaloudis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, CT. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Kaloudis is affiliated with University of Connecticut Health Ctr-John Dempsey Hospital, Hartford Hospital and Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Kaloudis has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Kaloudis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Connecticut Health Ctr-John Dempsey Hospital
Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Peconic Bay Medical Center
9 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Paul Kaloudis accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Connecticut Health Ctr-John Dempsey Hospital, 263 Farmington Ave, Farmington, CT
Dr. Paul Kaloudis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, CT.