Dr. Paul Kammerlocher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Kammerlocher?

Posted on April 4th, 2017

The doctor stated "You need to get your finances in order before surgery. I am cancelling your surgery until you can pay the $2000 deductible."

Excellent Doctor

Posted on February 8th, 2016

Don't read these negative reviews about this doctor. He is just right to the point. He is an excellent doctor. He is very friendly and tells like it is. I would go back to him in a second and I would also let him operate on me. EXCELLENT DOCTOR and very nice!!!!!

My Best Doctor Since 2007

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Since 2007 I have visited with 7 doctors, 1 general, 2 sports, 2 podiatrist and 2 chiropractors in an effort to find relief from pain in my foot, leg and back. I have had multiple x-rays, steroid shots, cam boots and physical therapy. In 1 visit, this doctor identified what was wrong with my foot, showed and explained the surgery procedure and success rate in terminology that I could understand. My surgery was performed 3 weeks later, Dec. 18th. Each follow-up with Dr. Kammerlocher has been a pleasure. He displays genuine warmth and concern for me and has treated me with compassion and professionalism. He is very good with people and he has a sense of humor. I appreciate him and the care which he has given me. His PA is also a very good medical practitioner and I view them as the 'dynamic duo'. You can not go wrong selecting Dr. Kammerlocher as your foot/ankle specialist!

Posted on May 5th, 2014

Dr. Kammerlocker was a lifesaver for me. I came to him with a complicated case and I could not be more pleased with the care he and his staff provided. Dr. Kammerlocker is very professional. On time with appointments and very knowledgeable.

Unbelievable Quality of Care

Posted on April 1st, 2014

Historically I have not been a fan of doctors or medical facilities, i had the opinion that they under treated patients and over charged insurance companies. I have experienced a complete change of opinion after being treated by Dr. Kammerlocher and all of the professionals at McBride Hospital/Clinic. Dr. Kammerlocher does a excellent evaluation of your injury and does not give you false hopes about the final outcome after your procedure, but does tell you exactly what to expect and what he expects from you in you want to achieve the best possible outcome based on your situation. He has been very accurate in his assessment and has always been considerate of my time at appointments and surgery, he is a factual based person who also displays a high level of personal caring. Everyone I have encountered at McBride has been top notch professionals, equally important they have all been friendly and very accommodating to me as a patient. From the front desk to the night orderly they all seem to share the same passion for delivering the highest possible level of care both medical and personal. Pat is Dr. Kammerlocher's office is amazing she helps coordinate information between the doctor and the patient and she is vey helpful and a pleasure to work with. if you are injured and need Orthopedic care I would encourage your to contact Dr. Kammerlocher and McBride Hospital/Clinic.

One Happy Customer!!!

Posted on March 24th, 2014

I had a traumatic motorcycle accident a fews years back. My ER visit and followup with a general orthopedic surgeon both overlooked the fact that my heel bone imploded and was in 17 pieces, and instead diagnosed me with a severe sprain and started me on physical therapy multiple times per week. I did this for 9 weeks, before finally saying enough as I still could not walk unaided and the pain was beyond severe! I sought out a podiatrist for a second opinion, and after much deliberation he said my ONLY option was to contact Dr. Kammerlocher if I ever wanted to walk unaided by crutches again. My first appointment with Dr. Kammerlocher was eye-opening (and a bit earth-shattering). Finally I had found a confident, pragmatic, experienced doctor who could 1) recognize the injury; 2) help me understand the problem and proposed solution with the help of X-rays, physical models, posters, and actually drawing right on my foot; 3) answer my questions and provided additional documents that outlined the proposed surgery, the expected recovery timeline, and the anticipated permanent impacts this surgery would have on my future quality of life. Don't get me wrong, all of the above consultation lasted perhaps 20 minutes, but it was more than enough time for me to feel more knowledgable and comfortable making a decision about pursuing surgery. Fusing a joint is not an ideal option for a 25 year old, but it was my only option and thankfully because of the incredibly efficient consult with Dr. Kammerlocher, I knew what to expect immediately, 20 years down the line, 40 years down the line, etc…He proved to me in that brief meeting that he has not only a solution oriented outset, but also the forethought to be considering the future impacts of his actions as well. The surgery was difficult, but everything went exactly as explained and now three years later I am much better off in my day-to-day life than I ever would have expected. In fact, I just had a followup hammertoe repair surgery performed by Dr. Kammerlocher and again, everything has been exactly as explained, efficient, effective, and my life is better for his work. I would truly recommend Dr. Kammerlocher to anyone! He is so much more than a surgeon, he's an artist and a healer.

Posted on February 24th, 2014

I will never recommend Kammerlocher to anyone - he was solely focused on his ego and that the surgical site was good- never caring that I the patient was in pain. My foot quickly developed into a nerve issue - his PA saw it- knew it - obvious on X-rays yet he proceeded to send me home and tell me to walk on it- I'm developing osteo because I'm not walking on it!!! He doesn't want to spend 4 minutes with the patient to hear what's happening. His bedside manner is terrible. - very ego driven. I am now going to neurologist, bone Dr, hyperbaric chamber... Etc to try to recover from something he could've helped me with to begin with. He's a jerk

Posted on October 31st, 2016