Dr. Paul M Katz Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Paul M Katz?

verydisapointed inexcusable behavior and lack of concern for his patients other than charging insurance and being a certified legal pill push shame on you dr katz

I had a Stroke a little over 2 years ago in battlemountain nevada,the hospital said if I wanted to save my life,I should go to reno,I did,horrible exsperiance,came home crippled and Im still paying for a doctor I saw twice,he did nothing for me,visits 2,that lasted 10 mins,sent me home,no meds,I had a stroke on the way home that left me crippled,still owe 250 dollars after the insurence,for what!!! Dont go to him!!

Post-Stroke care for my husband by other Doctors included over dosing him on several medications. Dr. Katz is very knowledgable and helpful but sometimes a little brief in explaining what needs to happen .

I tried for 2 1/2 years to find out what was wrong with my mother when she beacme suddenly ill. Dr. Katz was kind, sympathic and understanding of our delima, her illness hit her so fast. I am so pleased with the professionalizm and help he gave my family

Doesn't care

After having a grand mal the ER sent me to KATZ. He did not run any test or even inform me I was not to be driving, he just put me on meds. The meds he put me on made me sick. On the first med I gained 20 pounds while still having mini petit seizures. After I complined enought he changed my meds the new one causing me to loes my hair in clumps including my eye lashes. He suggested that it was all mental. Once I got in to a new neurologist I was diagnosed with epilepsy and informed the meds I was on would do nothing to control seizures. My life has now changed with the proper meds, I feel better. Do to Katz carelessness I had never felt so bad.