Dr. Paul D Kauffman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul D Kauffman?

I'm still in Awwwww!!!!I went with my friend @you treated him like a drug head,if there is a blood clot or something wrong with his leg your in trouble

The best Doctor I have ever been too. My husband is now a patient of his as well. H

Review of Paul David Kaufffman, M.D.

Dr. Kauffman is an excellent physician. He is probably the best diagnostician in North Arkansas and his technical skills are equally as impressive. He diagnosed my aortic stenosis and followed it until it was time to be referred to a cardiologist and a cardiovascular surgeon. He also diagnosed and treated me for polymyalgia rheumatica. This might have taken another physician months just to make a diagnosis which may or may not have been correct. I would strongly recommend Dr. Kauffman to any adult who wishes to receive excellent medical care.

The BEST Doctor EVER

Dr. Kauffman, has been of tremendous help to me with my health problems. He is a very kind and compassionate man who cares more about his patients than the almighty dollar. I am greatful to this doctor in more ways than I can write here. God Bless You Doc.