Dr. Paul B Kazimiroff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul B Kazimiroff?

Miller

I love Dr Kaz I have MS & he made sure all my question were answered he spent as much time with me as I needed. So yes the wait maybe long but it is well worth it because when it's your turn he will give you his undivided attention. I moved out of State I have a new neuro & I miss Dr Kaz because I am not getting the same care & concern.

He is an outstanding neurologist, passionate about his field with up-to-date information and an empathic concern. If the wait time is a bit long it's because he spends so much time with each patient. His concern for my condition has spared no effort and he has extended his time on my behalf.

Amazing

I have been a patient of his for 13 years and he is truly one of the best physicians I have ever encountered.

Dr. Paul B Kazimiroff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.