- Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul T Kefalides has 2 locations
Dr. Paul T Kefalides has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Paul T Kefalides has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Paul T Kefalides Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Paul T Kefalides
Welcome to My Doctor Online, a web site that my colleagues and I developed to make it easier for you to take care of your healthcare needs. On this site you will find answers to many of your questions about my clinical practice. Also included are several online features that will allow you to e-mail me, check your laboratory results and refill prescriptions. I hope you find its content informative and useful. Background I grew up outside Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and attended the University of Pennsylvania for my undergraduate degree. I majored in economics and was very active as a journalist and free lance writer, but ultimately gravitated towards a career in medicine. I received my medical degree from Penn as well and then completed my residency in internal medicine and fellowship in gastroenterology at the University of Chicago. I then worked with a mentor at University of California, San Diego where I was taught an advanced endoscopic technique called endoscopic ultrasound. My first position in clinical practice was at New York University Medical Center where I worked for three years. In 2005, I joined a multi-specialty private practice in Sonoma County, California. In 2010, I made the transition to Kaiser Permanente in Santa Rosa. My clinical activity has always been balanced by teaching of medical students, residents or fellows. Currently, my practice encompasses the breadth of gastroenterology and hepatology with emphases on inflammatory bowel disease, chronic liver diseases and gastrointestinal oncology. In my clinical work with patients, I seek to deliver the highest level of care and service. I have always enjoyed the most challenging clinical problems and I never give up until I find the answers.