Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul S Kellerman has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Renal Disease
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
First off I've had kidney problems for over 20 years and when a doctor acts like I don't know what I'm talking about I find it comical..caught him contradicting/lieing to responses to my questions.on my way home get multiple calls from his office stating it's critical for me to have a biopsy(due to my creatinine levels being a little off due to dehydration which he denied would be a cause for levels being off) done we have everything set up at emergency for you.i denied and said I would be getting a second opinion then Kellerman calls(doctor calls instead of receptionist/nurse)states goto emergency receive some fluids and if nothing changes we must do a biopsy I still denied levels are not going to change that quick.so had my second opinion and he just kept a eye on my levels for a couple weeks and would adjust meds if needed like any respectable/honest doctor would have done so it's been like 7-8 months and my levels are fine my second opinion saved me money and un needed procedures and possible future problems with my kidney due to biopsy is not really good thing for your kidney moreless a last resort kind of deal and doing great with this new doctor..oh by the way this was only my second visit with kellerman nothing more than a insurance gauger it's not about your health it's about the money/insurance you have...
Dr. Kellerman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1982
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Paul S Kellerman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBeaumont Medical Group, 3535 W 13 Mile Rd Ste 248, Royal Oak, MI
Dr. Paul S Kellerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.