Dr. Paul D Keshishian Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Paul D Keshishian?

Paul is an awesome Doctor

Paul is a great doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone. I would also like to take a minute to compliment the staff. They are extremely friendly and helpful. I have also found that Paul is very good at listening. I like it when a doctor is willing to listen to our concerns and come up with a plan that everyone agrees on. We were presented with a situation where my thyroid blood work was a little off. We spoke about the results and being I felt so healthy we agreed that the best option was for me not to go onto the medication. I love it when people communicate and work together! It makes life so much easier!