Dr. Paul M Kimmell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul M Kimmell?

Worthless

Utterly worthless. Don't waste your time and money. Forgets everything. Can't receive a fax (doesn't even use email, of course), can't file an insurance claim in a timely manner. Makes you come back repeatedly before he'll write you the simplest prescription. In the end, he'll just ask you what you think you need.

Great doctor, though unpredictable to get a hold of

His phone's mailbox is full, and it's impossible to get in touch with him this week. I only need to speak with him once every 3 months, so if he doesn't answer the phone it's impossible to get a hold of him when his voicemailbox is full.

Easy-going and affable, Dr. Kimmell is thorough and professional, but makes it seem like you're just having a conversation with a friend.

Not a Good Advocate for his clients

Although Paul Kimmell is a nice guy in a conversation, after 6+ months of "counseling" when I was looking for a psychiatrist, he left a sour taste. He doesnt even have record keeping and needs the patient the tell him his prescriptions! Very argumentative with no basis, and abandons you when real therapy is required... basically through ineptitude and lack of concern. No office staff, never a diagnosis, and poor bedside manner. Spend your money with someone who is concerned with more than the office visit charge.

Good visit

I was very nervous going to a psychiatrist for the first time Dr. Kimmell is very polite, professional and honestly I was very comfortable talking with him at our appointment. I canceled and must have rescheduled an appointment a good few times and he was very flexible. He took his time talking with me and I felt he understood my concerns and what I am going through.

Client

Dr. Paul is a wonderful and very caring doctor. He really takes the time to listen to and understand clients before considering medications or other therapies. He also does talk therapy and behavioral therapy even though he is an MD --- which is extremely hard to find and exactly what many people want/need. I would highly recommend him to anyone that truly wants help for their mental health needs.

Caring and patient. Very helpful

I think he is great! Depends on what you need

I see Dr Kimmell for therapy as well as med-checks. It costs the same and is so much more helpful than just getting med-checks quarterly. He is compassionate, patient, and very in tune with my emotions and what I need at any given time. I never had a problem with him returning my phone calls. I like that he gives advice and helps me draw my own conclusions. He is not pushy or judgmental.

Unprofessional in his conduct.

STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS

Didn't return repeated phone call left on both his office phone and emergency line, even though they were of an urgent nature.This was so negligent I am reporting him to the Georgia Medical Board. Also, haughty and arrogant. The worst experience I have ever had with a physician.

Kind and Compassionate

Very supportive of myself and my husband during a crisis.

Dr. Kimmell is great!

Dr. Paul M Kimmell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookhaven, GA.