Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Kispert
Dr. Paul Kispert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, NH. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Kispert is affiliated with Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital, Elliot Hospital and Bariatric Surgery Program. Dr. Kispert has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Kispert has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Paul Kispert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, NH.