Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Kleinman
Dr. Paul Kleinman, MD, FAAOS is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with another office in Bronx, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Kleinman is affiliated with St Barnabas Hospital, St Francis Hospital and Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Kleinman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Kleinman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Barnabas Hospital
St Francis Hospital
Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Nassau University Medical Center
Hudson Valley Hospital Center
37 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Hospital For Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute
Dr. Paul Kleinman accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul Kleinman in this video.
Dr. Paul Kleinman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.