Dr. Paul Klosterman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Klosterman?

Beware of this quack!

Posted on May 5th, 2017

Dr. Klosterman misdiagnosed me. He also wrote false statements in his reports of my care.

Posted on July 10th, 2015

He would win the gold medal for the fastest visit. At my first appointment he examined me, ordered a test, and sent me out without even the chance to talk about my medical history or recent problems. Not a doctor I intend to see again, but the office (urology associates of san luis obispo) is worth another try, even if it's hard to reach them on the phone sometimes.

Negligent, Uncaring, Greedy

Posted on July 28th, 2012

If you are looking to have care of your genitals by a man who refused service to us minutes before surgery- He is your man. In fact, if you prefer someone to be cold and arrogant and only provide service if he is getting enough cash, make your appointment now. I am glad he turned us away in such a drastic effort because if his integrity is that shallow, what kind of surgeon could he be?

he was fine

Posted on April 15th, 2011

his nurse started an argument with me about bicycles on the road. When she found out I rode my bicycle to work she harangued me about how she HATES bikes on the road and how she and the sheriffs office are going to try to get them banned etc. etc. VERY unprofessional.I had no problem at all with the doctor or receptionist.However because of the nurse , I never went back.

Posted on July 14th, 2017