Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Koltovich
Dr. Paul Koltovich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Vernon, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Koltovich is affiliated with Mt Vernon Hospital, Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital and NY Westchester Square Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Koltovich has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Koltovich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mt Vernon Hospital
Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
NY Westchester Square Medical Center
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Paul Koltovich accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions12 N 7th Ave, Mount Vernon, NY
Dr. Paul Koltovich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Vernon, NY.