Dr. Paul G Koss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul G Koss?

Dr. Koss has been my physician for an extended period of time now and has consistently been the definition of a caring, extremely competent physician. You could not find a better doctor.

I won't bore you with ALL the details but suffice it to say that I almost died because of this man. I had chest pains, shortness of breath and dizziness and my heart rate was in the low forties. He removed wax build up from my ear and told me that should help with the light headedness. He offered no explanation for the chest pain or shortness of breath or the low heart rate. He did not even run an EKG in the office - he sent me home. My wife took me to the ER where I was diagnosed with Dialated Cardiomyopathy - a chronic heart condition that leads to congestive heart failure and death. The ER docs and cardiologist were STUNNED to learn that I had seen a doc and been sent home, they said that had I waited another day, I very likely would have died. DO NOT SEE THIS DOC - RUN THE OTHER WAY!!

very patient and knowledgable. has been my dr. for over 20 years