Dr. Paul V Kowalski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul V Kowalski?

Dr. Kowalski was very patient and caring when my husband had his eye emergency. He took time and explained everything clearly to us. His staff was also very nice. He does come off a first a little standoffish. When you get to know him. He is a very nice dr. I recommended him and Dr.Heckner's office to any one.My husband and I are very thankful,that Dr. Kowalski was there for us.

In total agreement

I am in total agreement with the first reviewer. This doctor has a poor attitude and no patience with a person who is nervous or does not understand his conditon. I do believe this doctor knows his specialty well but he would be better in a lab than working with real patients who have feelings and human concerns.

Not Going Back

Dr Kowalski has NO bedside manner. His nurse was rude and difficult. He checked my eyes, without saying anything, and never told me of his findings, even after I asked. When I asked for a prescription for new glasses, I was told, "We don't do that."