Dr. Paul Krakovitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Krakovitz?

Posted on September 29th, 2016

He was very thorough. He did not seem rushed. He gave us his undivided attention. Absolutely amazing bedside manner.

Posted on July 11th, 2015

Dr. Krakovitz is an awesome, caring doctor who I trust completely. He has been seeing my daughter for over 9 years now for recurring pleomorphic adenoma due to tumor spillage by a (different) doctor at our local hospital. He's straightforward, takes your opinion into consideration and answers all of your questions. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a specialty ENT. We travel 5 hours, at least every 6 months, to see him. We wouldn't consider changing doctors unless absolutely necessary. He (and Annie) are truly the best in the profession!

Poor Bedside Manner

Posted on October 24th, 2012

Told me that my 6 month old daughter had fluid in her ears due to "bad parenting".

Posted on April 15th, 2008

He is a wonderful doctor. He has great bedside manner. He seems to really care about his patients. My son had some problems after procedure and Dr. K made sure he was taken care of properly and promptly. He followed up after we went home to see how my son was feeling. He is a caring, wonderful doctor.

Posted on November 16th, 2017