Have you seen Dr. Paul R Krakovitz?

He was very thorough. He did not seem rushed. He gave us his undivided attention. Absolutely amazing bedside manner.

Dr. Krakovitz is an awesome, caring doctor who I trust completely. He has been seeing my daughter for over 9 years now for recurring pleomorphic adenoma due to tumor spillage by a (different) doctor at our local hospital. He's straightforward, takes your opinion into consideration and answers all of your questions. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a specialty ENT. We travel 5 hours, at least every 6 months, to see him. We wouldn't consider changing doctors unless absolutely necessary. He (and Annie) are truly the best in the profession!

Poor Bedside Manner

Told me that my 6 month old daughter had fluid in her ears due to "bad parenting".

He is a wonderful doctor. He has great bedside manner. He seems to really care about his patients. My son had some problems after procedure and Dr. K made sure he was taken care of properly and promptly. He followed up after we went home to see how my son was feeling. He is a caring, wonderful doctor.

Dr. Paul R Krakovitz is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.

Dr. Paul R Krakovitz Is this you?