Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul D Krebsbach
Dr. Paul D Krebsbach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Krebsbach is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and Henry Ford Hospital. Dr. Krebsbach has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul D Krebsbach has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Adolescent Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 14
Dr Krebsbach is one of those rare physicians who truly cares about his patients. He listens attentively to not just me, but the other 10 folks I've referred to him over the years. His diagnostic skills are superb, his Ego is small which is rare in this profession. We have been patients of Dr Krebsbach for around 25 years!
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Krebsbach is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
St Johns Hospital
Dr. Paul D Krebsbach accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHenry Ford Medical Center Royal Oak, 26300 Woodward Ave, Royal Oak, MI
Dr. Paul D Krebsbach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.