Dr. Paul B Krivitsky Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Paul B Krivitsky?

I have been to see Dr. Krivitsky 3 times so far and scheduled for surgery by him next Monday. He has been nothing but nice, respectful, and informative in each visit. His staff I will admit on the first visit, not so friendly, however, my other two visits they were extremely friendly and accommodating.

The dr is stoic no sign of compassion and just not the greatest. I would not recommend to anyone.

Switched doctor!

He is not very good at explaining my condition very well. I'm not sure if he is not taking me seriously because I am younger than his usual patients or he is just too busy. He doesn't say much unless I ask him questions which is not impressive at all. After 2 visits, I called my primary care doctor's office and asked another referral to a different otolaryngologist! Seriously, I don't recommend Krivitsky!

Sourpuss Doctor

This guy AND his staff are lacking in personality, warmth, and courtesy. The big, tall, older woman in the front office is hard and callous over the phone, and the doctor seems quite similar in his offputting manner. He is very condescending. And he is one of these "You do as I tell you, period" types. How about a smile people? How about being a bit more personable and...human? The only human-like, cheerful person in the office is the young girl who does the intake. We all have to put on a smile---fake or not---in life. And, if you are in the service field, as I am, it's crucial.