Only guy I'm willing to see

Me and my family have been seeing him for well over 15 years now.. if he moved out of state I'd be willing to go to him just to see HIM. Some of these other reviewers do not like the honest truth he gives and that's not his fault.. grow a spine people.

I went in to see him as my regular doctor was out. I had symptoms that were odd even to me but thankfully got to the root cause quickly. He called me personally twice. He really listened - believe me that is hard to find and he asked excellent questions.

Warns Me to Avoid the "Crazy River People"

I have been a patient of Dr. Cooper's for almost 4 years at RMFP. I consider him a very thorough and concerned doctor who cares about my mental well-being and success. Since becoming homeless 3 years ago from situational difficulties, he has urged me to avoid becoming unstable enough to live at a swampy river that is near the doctor's office. He was shocked to see the inhabitants at this river, who currently include a blind woman and a man with terminal cancer who, for some reason, aren't in a better environment for their needs. I had a recent unexplainable back injury while staying at this river, resulting in 5 fractured vertebrae, the loss of a pair of glasses, and confirmation that stability is not found at this gloomy ravine. I have also been reminded by a recent bill that was considered "out-of-network" to get referrals to/from doctors in multiple locations and update the statuses of the PCP with regard to health insurances such as Medicaid. I have almost completed fixing this issue, and I am looking forward to seeing Dr. Cooper in 2018 to update him on my mental state! Thank you.

We got off to a bad start but after talking a while, I think he got to know me better and we came to an agreement .The problem was he was too honest with me and I became frightened. He at first proposed I stop all my medication and i knew from previous experience that this would endanger my sanity and my life..

Dr. Paul L Cooper is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Longmont, CO.