Dr. Paul Hayes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Hayes?

patient

Posted on May 24th, 2016

I first became a patient in 2006 when I was struggling with pregnancy and miscarriage problems. At the time I was looking for a doctor who would do vbac's and was open to my natural approach to medicine. Since then, Dr Hayes in being quite thorough with my health, identified problems with thyroid and hormones that obviously had been a problem for years. I'm grateful for his honesty and integrity with me and my health. I've recommended him to many friends. He is no longer in Lincoln practicing at The Woman's Place. The Woman's Place is now closed and he is practicing at Get Well! in Omaha. The website is www.omahagetwell.com. He is no longer delivering babies; however, he has expanded his care to serve all family members, including men, and he is caring for the whole of the patient. His care is phenomenal!

Best Doctor on the Planet

Posted on March 4th, 2015

You will wait a little longer with Dr. Hayes, but its well worth it!

Posted on March 2nd, 2014

I was recommended by Dr Phil , yes Dr Phil. We lost a baby at 2 months of age due to vaccines our baby was given. To say Dr Hayes was a gift from god is not even enough I can not say enough or give this Doctor enough praise He cares about his patients he does not throw you some pills and send you on your way He listens and goes way and above what any doctor has ever done We love this Doctor any woman who I wants real health care this is the doctor to see

Tardy. Angry staff. OH, and anti-vaxxer.

Posted on January 14th, 2014

On our first visit, this doctor was 2 hours late and his staff wouldn't just tell us the truth - that he had been tending to an emergency. That's fine, but we wasted both paid and unpaid timeoff from work. We could have rescheduled! Initially he strongly discouraged either of us from getting flu shots, 'for the baby'. As time went on, he made it clear that he was anti-vaccine. He made reference to pseudo-scientific claims and said that there's never been a double-blind study done with vaccines. If you know what a double-blind study is, you know that to use one to test vaccines is highly immoral! I'll allow the reader to look into double-blind studies on their own. So when we both got sick and I got the flu, my wife called their office and was talked down to and chalked up her anger to her pregnancy. We were angry because this doctor had pushed his agenda at the expense of our health, as well as putting the baby at a higher risk of fetal death from exposure to Influenza A. While that risk is relatively minor, that isn't justification for his views on vaccinations. The best part was that the above conversation ended with us leaving his practice, only to receive a letter in the mail stating HE had decided he could no longer see fit to work with us. Whatever it takes to feel in control, I guess? Strongly discourage anyone from seeing this man. Consider my one star rating a zero; it won't allow me to no-star this practice, but it is a zero-star location.

Posted on January 6th, 2014

We are very fortunate to have Dr Hayes in Lincoln I have been a patient For 20 years I was in the office when Suzanne Sommers was there interviewing him and I know Oprah has asked him many times to be on his show what I did not realize until a few years ago , is how many célèberties He has for patients I trust him with my life !!!!!!

Posted on June 9th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor saved my daughters life after seeing tons of Drs. Dr Hayes knew when he saw her the problem there is not enough praise our family can give him

Wonderful compassionate doctor

Posted on August 13th, 2012

He saved my life

Posted on May 31st, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Hayes!

Posted on May 11th, 2012

Alot of the websites about this doctor don't paint a very favorable opinion, particular the recent court case however this clinic (the womens place) is local to us and my sister used him so we went ahead. It was ok but we had some complications with the pregnancy and i am not sure Dr Hayes was the best qualified. We did get referred in the end but he was very nice about it. We didn't have any problems with wait times.

Posted on April 26th, 2012

After a not-so-wonderful first pregnancy and miserable delivery with my first child, someone recommended that I see Dr. Hayes with my second pregnancy. He was so on top of things - easily identified an untreated progesterone deficiency that had caused me problems with the first baby which made things so much better and less stressful. He gave me options in delivery and let me feel like I was in control every step of the way rather than being on his time schedule or doing things just bc that's how its typically done. He's willing to think outside the box and to do what he can to accommodate the mom's wishes. He delivered 3 of my four kids, and I've since referred 3 friends to him as well. He is great at what he does.

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

Long wait times. Rushed.Online reviews not good.

Great Doctor - A Man's Perspective

Posted on June 21st, 2011

My wife has been going to Dr. Hayes for the past five years. He has cared for my wife through her last two pregnancies and has delivered our two youngest children. He is a terrific, well informed, and caring doctor. I have always felt like he has listened to us and has had the welfare of my wife and unborn child as his top priorities. I can't recommend Dr. Hayes strongly enough.- Mike in Lincoln, NE