Dr. Paul H Hester Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul H Hester?

Best around for Hormone Imbalance

I last saw Dr Hester in 2009 and currently on the waiting list to see him again. I live over an hour away and have yet to find another Doctor that compares to his knowledge on hormone issues. Firing yet another Doctor and going back to BE Medispa.

Fantastic Results!

My experience was very good, and the results are fantastic! I'm 43, but feel like an 18 year old!

HE LiSTENS!

Dr. Hester administers my Botox, Dysport, and Restylane treatments. He is gentle with patients (and he gives an amazing dental blocker!) Before getting my lip augmentation I was nervous about 2 things: pain & results. With Dr. Hester's gentle hand and listening ear, we talked about different "after" pictures, I asked a lot of questions and got precise, knowledgable answers... and a few minutes later I was smiling from ear to ear, gleaming over my results! I trust Dr. Hester, and I know rest assured that I am always in good hands! He gives his patients the attention that they want and deserve, and by doing so, the results are on point!I love this practice: BE MEDISPA!

Sr Market

Dr Paul Hester was right on for my program. He inserted Testosterone Pellets that has changed my life dramatically. The staff was truly professional

Dr. Hester was one of the most compasionate doctor I have ever been seen by. it was like i was his only patient. I can honestly say that his profesionalism and knowledge has created a trust in this doctor that every patient deserves.

One word comes to mind "excellent". No wait, two "fantastic". Ok, we could go for three "amazing". I'm for the first time in 13 years in love with myself again. AND I LOVE THE GUYS AT BE MEDISPA FOR GIVING MYSELF BACK TO ME. IT LOOKS AND FEELS GREAT!

They are fantasic. Its no wonder they are voted best medspa in America

I saw Dr. Hester once on my initial visit. I've been a pt. there for over 2 years and have not consulted with him since when I've been in there. I love Be Medispa but they are VERY disorganized over there.