Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul L Maynard has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Paul L Maynard has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Paul L Maynard has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Paul L Maynard is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Maynard is an OK Dr. Although, at times, he can seem preoccupied and not make eye contact with you and talk above you, making the visit a little uncomfortable. That being said, most of the girls in his office are great, except Della. She is a condescending old bat and inserts herself into things that are none of her business and I have on several occasions heard and been told by the girls how they can't stand working with her. Be prepared to deal with her every visit.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Maynard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions419 Town Mtn Rd, 108 Trivette Dr Ste 100, Pikeville, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul L Maynard in this video.
Dr. Paul L Maynard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pikeville, KY.