Dr. Paul Labinson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Paul Labinson?

Excellant Doctor

Posted on February 24th, 2016

Dr. Labinson always gives me the time I need to become educated about my situation and is probably the only doctor that I truly trust. I ask a lot of questions and he gives me the time without feeling I'm bothering him or wasting his time. A great doctor, wish where were more like him around.

Patient

Posted on August 21st, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Labinson for over five years. He is remarkable in his caring and knowledgeable treatment. I have recommended him to others and they too are pleased.

great doc

Posted on August 30th, 2012

I have been having prolems for years and he is one of the few doctor who has actually listened to me andtreated me with dignity and respect. He has diagnosed and helped my previously undiagnosed condition. He is patient and good at explaining his treatment plan and rationale for what he is doing.

Always get a second opinion

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

This doctor took over 2 weeks to get back to me after my thyroid scan. When he did get back to me he stated that my nodule showed up a hot nodule on the scan and that we can monitor in 3 months. When I finally asked for the dr report it stated that it was a cold nodule. It was then that I decided to get a second opinion. Either he didn't take the time to really review the films or he didn't know what he was talking about.

Patient - 5 years

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Outstanding in every regard. Thoughtful, caring and extremely competent.

First time visit

Posted on December 12th, 2011

I thought he was great! I came with a diagnosis so I can't comment on that but he explained everything in much more detail than the average Doc. No complaints!

Not great

Posted on July 26th, 2011

Go see someone else. He will make a snap judgement, and he will not sway from it, no matter how much evidence is presented.

Highly recommended!!! EXCELLENT doctor!

Posted on December 9th, 2010

I struggle to find a reason why anyone would rate Dr. Labinson lower than 4 stars. I have been his patient for four years now and he is always caring, courteous, respectful and completely thorough. He always asks if I understand everything he has explained to me, takes the time to answer any questions I have and never rushes my appointment. My previous Endo (who probably should have retired 10 years ago) made you feel as though you were putting him out just by being there, made me wait forever before being seen (one time I had to wait nearly 3 hours past my appt time), and his office staff were rude at best. Worst of all, he couldn't seem to get the doseage on my thyroid meds correct. I felt like a zombie!Dr. Labinson drew labs on me, tweeked my meds and within less than a month I felt 100 times better! Not to mention, I lost weight once my levels were corrected. (bonus!)Seeing Dr. Labinson was a breath of fresh air! Granted, everyone has different experiences, but I personally very highly recommend Dr. Labinson and his staff.

Posted on July 21st, 2009

he was good...but took to long following up on my blood work results...i had to call the office several times before he finally contacted me.

don't do it!

Posted on August 1st, 2008

Where to begin?! This guy is ridiculous! He doesn't know what he's doing. Very frenetic and unorganized. Trouble with communication. By far the worst doctor I've ever seen. I often wonder how he passed med school. Go see another doctor in this practice or avoid it all together. If you don't believe me, make an appointment and judge for yourself. Terrible.

Posted on October 5th, 2017