Dr. Paul W Ladenson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Paul W Ladenson?

I thought Dr. Ladenson was a terrible Doctor. I have Hypoparathyroidism. I was symptomatic. He presecribed me seizure medicine. Thought it was neurological. I am now on a medication that he told me was not good for me. I'm feeling better. Just because he's a Hopkins dr does not mean he's the best. Go elsewhere.

Superb Professional

As a medical professional, I know an expert when I see one, and this doctor knows his business and is honorable adn compassionate. I disagree with disappointed, and wodner if the avoidance of a test was the cause for concern. My experience has been steallar and I have a very difficult thyroid problem.

Outstanding

Feel I am in the best hands possible. I am most grateful.

Very Caring Doctor

I was completely impressed by Dr. Ladenson as well as with his staff. The wait time was almost non-existent. He took a thorough medical history and listened to all that I had to say. He took great notes which he later gave me a copy of. He seems very caring and compassionate.

Too dogmatic

He wanted to do a biopsy of my thyroid nodule, but I didn't really need it. He spent almost no time explaining things to me, and didn't look at other ultrasound pictures I brought. He may have felt challenged with a patient who knew so much, as I brought internet info proving it was benign. I got the feeling that patients weren't treated as individuals.