Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Lam
Dr. Paul Lam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Parsippany, NJ, with other offices in Denville, NJ and Sparta, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lam is affiliated with St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex, St. Clare's Hospital-Denville and Morristown Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Lam has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 61
I had a horrible pregnancy. Had change Drs 2 times during my pregnancy, until I started seeing dr Lam. He was the one who figured out why I had some much stomach pain and constantly throwing up. I had a bacteria and ulcer. He worked with a GI dr. And took a good care of me. I am so greatly appreciated of his care.
I want to start off by saying DR.Lam is a great doctor and he gives great care. But I wasnt feeling well and I called into get some advice from the Nurse that is there. When I spoke to Nurse KATHY she was really rude and standoffish. She answered the phone without saying her name and did not even seem to care or want to help me. When i asked her if i should come into the office or speak with the doctor she states we close today at 12pm anyway, just really not trying to help me. From my point of view its simple treat others how you want to be treated that is the golden rule. I will be writing a letter to the office manager as well as reporting her to the life Line medical Associates . It is very sad when you have insurance you are bascially paying to be insured and be treated this way especially since it is my first child.
Dr. Lam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Morristown Memorial Hospital
AHS Morristown Mem Hosp
Saint Clares Health System Denville
Ahs Hosp Corp Mmh Morristown Memorial Hospital
35 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Paul Lam accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul Lam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Parsippany, NJ.