Dr. Paul R Lambert Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul R Lambert Jr?

I am a physician in practice for 25 yrs. I had an evaluation and conaultation with Dr.Lambert. I am very impressed with Dr.Lambert's clinical judgement and professionalism. His wisdom and experience show very boldly during his interaction with me as a patient.

Very good Dr. I put my life in his hands. And now that it's behind me i wouldn't have changed a thing. I believe God put him here for a reason to help us!

Patient

I made an apt. with Dr. Lambert after a recommendation from Dr. House, at the House Institute in California. I suffer from Meniere's Disease, and was searching for "the best doctor". My husband accompanied me to my visit, and we were so pleased with our entire experience. The staff was friendly and professional. Priscilla, his nurse, was kind, supportive, and very knowledgeable. Dr.Lambert was warm and caring. He made us feel at ease, and carefully explained my medical options. He thoroughly answered all of our questions, never making us feel rushed. He made me feel very confident in his ability to treat my condition. Since then, I have returned for follow-up visits and have always received the same great care. Thank you Dr. Lambert for your dedication to improving the lives of people with balance disorders!

Dr. Lambert and his staff are wonderful. My husband was recommended to Dr. Lambert for a tumor removal from his right ear. The tumor was so large that it damaged his ear bones, and had attached itself to the lining of his brain. Dr. Lambert knew we had traveled far for his services, so he had made arrangements to have his MRI done that morning, and was seen that afternoon. He did surgery within a week. The surgery took over five hours, and his nurses took the time to call with updates often. He understood that we were on a fixed income, and his staff never asked for payment up front. They billed my insurance, and went from there. He and his staff are incrediable. He has given my husband a better life, although the damage from the tumor was extensive, and he has lost his hearing. He no longer suffers from constant headaches, and ringing in his ears. I don't how much longer he would have tolerated it. The doctors in our area had no clue what was going on with him. Thank you Dr. Lambert!

Outstanding physician who inspired confidence. Very knowledgeable. Warm beside manner. One of the very best, especially for any type of ear problem!

Works well with kids

My 7 yo son has had various ear problems since he was a baby, the latest of which was a MRSA infection that ate away his eardrum and disconnected two ear bones. We were referred to Dr. Lambert from our local ENT for reconstructive surgery. Dr. Lambert has been kind and professional on all visits, and responds well to my son. He also asks for my opinions, thoughts and questions about my child's condition and Dr. L's recommendations. He has performed 2 surgeries on my son, and has done a VERY good job. My son now hears within normal parameters and his ear bones healed without need protheses. I highly recommend this doctor. Thank you.

Horrible!

This doctor is so mean and rude. He has no idea what he is doing.

Very helpful & Caring

He treats you very personal, He allows your feedback on your Medical problem and listens. He gives you the choice of opportunities you have to be treated. He is a Very comforting Individual