Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul R Lanza has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Weight Loss
- Urinary Retention
- Adolescent Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Eating Disorders
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Smoking Cessation
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sprains and Strains
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Women's Health
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Family Planning
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Stomach Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Lyme Disease
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Memory Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Intestinal Diseases
Showing 5 of 25
Dr. Lanza is absolutely first-rate. Super knowledgable, good listener, really reads your chart, too. Always explains things thoroughly. I will remain with him even though his office staff does NOT know how to operate a multi-line phone system (expect to be cut off about half the time), call in multiple prescriptions effectively (be prepared to call them back for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th prescriptions to be filled), or return a message left for them (to change an appointment, get a referral, or authorization for tests -- you will leave multiple messages and wait at least a week). His LPNs are very organized, it is just the office workers who need a good swift kick. The Doctor is SO wonderful, though, that I patiently put up with the goons in the office.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015, 2012, 2016, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
34 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Paul R Lanza accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul R Lanza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moorestown, NJ.