Dr. Paul Leavitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Leavitt?

horrible service

Posted on July 18th, 2017

treated me as if I were a junkie that was pill shopping when I ask for something as simple as sleeping medicine. who doesn't have trouble sleeping sometimes? they were rude and didn't treat what I came for leaving me very unsatisfied after paying cash because of not having insurance. they care for the money not the patients wellness

Posted on September 24th, 2016

Dr. Leavitt spends less than a minute, maybe 30 seconds with you and does not appear to even want to look you in the eye. It seems like he wants to leave the room before he even gets in the door. I will not be returning to this doctor.

Highly Recommended--Best Doctor I've Ever Had

Posted on May 28th, 2016

I trust Dr. Leavitt and his team completely. Always takes the best care of me and my family. We drive 50 miles to see him and we won't go anywhere else (we moved to another county last year). Excellent doctor, fantastic nurse practitioner Luke Canada, amazing nurses and staff. They provide the cutting edge of health care with an old fashioned approach. They listen and actually care. Highly recommend Dr. Leavitt and his team.

Posted on March 16th, 2016

Dr. Leavitt is a caring doctor who takes the time with his patients to make sure that he gives them the best care.

Posted on November 28th, 2015

Dr. Leavitt is an exceptional doctor. He is intelligent and makes an effort to exclude any and all diagnosis before making a correct one. He takes his time in getting to know you and your symptoms. His staff also is friendly and as caring. I would highly recccomend him to anyone.

Very smart doctor, friendly staff, highly recommended

Posted on November 8th, 2015

My husband and I highly recommend Dr. Leavitt. He has great nurse practitioners and staff too. Very smart. Takes care of what I need right away. Never have to wait to get my referrals or prescriptions called in. Excellent medical care.

Posted on October 5th, 2015

I would tell anyone go make an appointment he a great doctor

Posted on August 11th, 2015

Very accurate.

Posted on August 4th, 2015

Dr. Leavitt always listens to my concerns.

A Doctor who KNOWS his medicine

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

Dr. Leavitt was personable as well as knowledgeable. He asked, what my problem was and I explained how it started and how long it had been going on, etc. He actually listened to me for a good 3 or 4 minutes until I finished. He then examined me and diagnosed my condition accurately. I know he was accurate because I was given a shot there in the office, as well as a couple of prescriptions for antibiotics and cough syrup. It is now only 2 1/2 days since my visit and I'm now well on the road to recovery from a serious case of viral pneumonia. I'm already 70% better, smiling again, and my energy level is bounding back... and I'm a senior citizen. By my standards Leavitt is an EXCELLENT Doctor because he wasted little time in being able to alter my 3 week long period of suffering. Thanks Doctor Leavitt. God Bless!

Terrible physician

Posted on December 31st, 2014

First-time patient. He did't ask about past medical history or current problems. Don't use him!

Highly Recommend Dr. Leavitt

Posted on June 4th, 2014

I started going to Dr. Leavitt last Fall when I moved here from Chicago and have seen him five times since then. He's the best doctor I have ever had and I have told all my neighbors about him. He has a great staff, excellent nurses and I have always had the best experience there. Dr. Leavitt is an excellent doctor. I highly recommend him and his office.