Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul J Leichter has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Paul J Leichter has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Dr. Paul J Leichter has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paul J Leichter is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Leichter delivered my daughter 7 years ago and I am still traumatized by the experience. He is rude, crude, mean, and sloppy. When I had to have my postnatal visit I refused to see him and saw the nurse practitioner instead, who by the way is very nice. I fired him as my doctor after that and now only see female OB/GYNs
Son suffered a Shoulder Dystocia and brachial plexus injury during birth resulting in erbs palsy on my sons right side. Came in for a post Pregnancy visit. The Office manager came in to take my vitals and stated the OB was on an important phone call with another Dr. as he walked right past my room to go in the next room beside me to see the next patient. and advised me to reschedule my appointment. I don't think that would have happened if I hadn't started asking what could have been done to prevent my sons Birth injuries.
About two years ago I became pregnent with my first. I went to see Dr. Leichter because my husband knew the nurse from church. I wish I NEVER went there! I got mastitis then turn into a abscess then made my breast rapture! I told Ann something was definitely wrong but she ignored me. I was denied pain medication for abscess. Only when I went to an emergency hospital was Dr. Leichter aware of it. After my last visit he told me I didn't need to come see him anymore, probably because he neglected me! Also, receptionist with curly hair is really rude!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Paul J Leichter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPaul J Leichter Md, 3920 Bee Ridge Rd Ste B, Sarasota, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul J Leichter in this video.
Dr. Paul J Leichter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.