Dr. Paul A Levitan Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Paul A Levitan?

VERY impressed!

The doctor made me feel comfortable the moment he entered the room. He was thorough, he listened carefully to everything I said, and he explained everything clearly and in great detail. He even called me the next morning (Sunday!) to see how I was doing. If I ever need to visit an Urgent Care facility again, you can be sure I will be doing to Eisenhower on Sunrise!

Patient on 10-27-15

Excellent professional manner.Friendly and puts patient at ease with his relaxed,confident approach. He does not rush the patient but spends enough time asking appropriate questions to resolve the problems .

Paul is a kind, compassionate and sincere doctor. I always felt comfortable and relaxed in his office, and he has incredible bedside manner treating you with respect and honesty at all times. I would highly recommend Dr. Levitan.

Jonathan bvillalobos

Dr paul was professional and courteous . I was very reassured after seeing him . Thank you Dr Paul.

Personable

for a diagnosis that was very obvious....shingles, he spent a great deal of time discussing my concerns and questions. He was personable and professional. Saw him at an urgent care facility and hope that I can continue seeing him as my personal physician during my winter visits to Palm Springs.

Dr. Paul A Levitan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Mirage, CA.