Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul A Locus has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I visited Dr. Locus for the first time and my experience was wonderful. You dont have to wait if you're on time for your apt. I barely warmed my seat and my name was called. He is very concerned and wants to make sure everything is okay. He listens, and explains everything. He is not in a hurry to leave the room to see other patients as most doctors do. I would recommend him to anyone I meet that is looking for an OBGYN.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
St Paul Medical Center
Dr. Paul A Locus accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPaul Andrew Locus Md, 300 Hospital Cir Ste 104, Paris, TN
Dr. Paul A Locus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paris, TN.