Dr. Paul Lomeo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Lomeo?

Retired LPN

Posted on October 11th, 2016

I am very pleased with my care before after tongue surgery for Stage 1 cancer. He explains what to expect well and listens to the concerns of the patient. He is very professional is very caring. Yes, I recommend Dr. Lomeo and his staff highly.

Comprehensive and Caring!!!

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Dr. Lomeo was wonderful!! He was extremely comprehensive and thorough during his evaluation of my condition. He listened to me and was spot on in his diagnoses! I would recommend him to anyone that needs to see an ear, nose, and throat specialist!!

Excellent, Caring Doctor

Posted on April 6th, 2015

Great Dr., treated thyroid cancer...Cancer is gone....!

Dr. Lomeo

Posted on March 28th, 2015

i would refer him to anyone with hearing problems!!!!!

Perfect

Posted on February 4th, 2014

I had mouth cancer. My family doctor sent me to Dr. Lomeo. The cancer was stage 4. He asked that family members be with me at my visits to him. A lot of doctors don't want relatives asking questions. He encouraged it. When I ask him if I would be here the next year, he told me yes. We will fight it!! My surgery involved an incision from one ear to the other on my neck. He was so caring while I was in the hospital and every time I went to see him. His staff has always been very friendly. Dr. Lomeo saved my life. My whole family would choose him to go to. He seen me in Meijers one day he got my attention and talked to me. I didn't even see him at first. How many doctors do that? I'm not young and attractive. Far from it. Love Dr. Lomeo!!!!

Terrible Office Staff

Posted on February 7th, 2013

The doctor was friendly and seemed competent. His office staff which is also a reflection on him was terrible. They are rude and condescending. They made billing and appointment mistakes and acted like it was my fault even though I told them that my insurance had changed when we arrived and they scanned it in. Trying to make an appointment is beyond difficult. Daughter falling down from vertigo and vomiting but could get her in until Monday. This was on a Thursday. Switching doctors because it is just rediculous. They should be ashamed of themselves.

he is the very best in Muskegon County!

Posted on June 10th, 2012

he will take time to explain things to you. he will go out of his way to get you the type of hearing device to need & his follow-after-care is wonderful! I do reccomend him to my family & friends!

Posted on January 24th, 2012

i had no insurance,and both ears were filled with fluid,he spent time with me,and drained both ears,and the blessing came when i asked how i was going to pay for it,and he told me,not to worry about it.N/C .he has done many surgeries on our family,all good.He also was the only one in muskegon to find a friend had brain cancer,and set him up at the very best hospital on east coast.....

ag

Posted on September 27th, 2011

Dr. Lomeo is a very confident doctor but not very accurate.He did a fine needle aspiration on my neck (where they stick a long needle in your neck)twice without any numbing solution. Both test came back inconclusive because he didn't collect enough fluid.He then recommended that I have my thyroid removed "just to be on the safe side". He said I probably had thyroid cancer.I received a second opinion from an endocrinologist in GR. Who confirmed with blood test that I had hypothyroidism.I'm glad I did not follow Dr. Lomeo's recommendations.

Not Good At All - 2 Surgeries for what???

Posted on February 15th, 2010

I was sent to Dr. Lomeo with chronic sinusitis. He performed surgery and called me "cured". I was back in his office within 6 months. One more surgery he decided. With some reservations, I decided to do it. He hit a nerve in my face, the right side, which has left my it permanently numb. The right side of my nose, cheek and teeth are numb. Within 2 months the infection was back. I went to U of M. They are amazing. I had a different kind of infection. They grew cultures to see what was up. They performed surgery to clean out the infection. No problems since. My advice is to stay away from Lomeo.

Good Surgeon Horrible Follow Up

Posted on November 2nd, 2009

Once your surgery is complete he is on to other surgeries and does not have any time to call in your scripts for pain. He left me hanging nearly a complete day, where I was in tears (43 yr old male), when he removed my tonsils and fixed my septum. His office lied to my wife about how busy Lomeo was and got busted! I would NEVER refer him as a surgeon or Mercy General who leased him the space to practise. USE SPECTRUM physicians... they're much better.

great clinician and surgeon