Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul B Lundstrom has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
Showing 5 of 8
I am a 72 year old woman. I was referred to Dr. Paul by my GP after he suggested surgery to remove a spot above my lip. Dr. Paul diagnosed my problem differently and used some liquid nitrate on it. I am to watch now and see that it doesn't come back. He was very thorough.. Checked my skin for other problems. He was very friendly and personable and asked me to call if I had any questions or problems. I would recommend him to anyone and will go for a routine skin check up next year. His nurse and other staff members were very accommodating and friendly.
23 Years Experience
University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1995
St Lukes Hospital
Dr. Paul B Lundstrom accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDermatology Professionals, 13359 Isle Dr Ste 3, Baxter, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul B Lundstrom in this video.
Dr. Paul B Lundstrom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baxter, MN.