Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul Lunis has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Lunis was our family pediatrician growing up. My parents valued his honesty, attention to detail and ultimately placing our health over money/ kickbacks/ unnecessary meds and the like. Now all 4 of my siblings send their children to Dr. Lunis. My son suffered from febrile seizures and we would have to go to the hospital I dreaded it because he ONLY wanted Dr Lunis lol. He has helped my children thru illnesses big and small. So thankful for Dr. L and his wonderful staff, Nicole X 2. If your child has dry skin/eczema ask him for the "magic cream" It works wonders overnight!
I couldn't have asked for a better physician for my son. Dr. Lunis is very skilled in his craft and takes his time with my son and I during visits. He's very interactive with my child and shows interest in any and all issues that I may address to him. I appreciate his loyalty to his practice and glad that he doesn't make me feel as if I'm just another dollar for his office. The staff is very pleasant and I never have an issue with them nor getting an appointment, even if it is same day. I recommend this doctor to everyone that I know and continually brag about his work!!
Dr. Lunis is a great doctor I would have noone else care for my child when they are sick unless there is no other choice. He is a caring doctor who cares for all of the children and the children know this young and old along with their parents. I hope he will be well and stick around for my child's entire childhood since he has been his doctor since birth. We love dr. lunis his nurses are friendly but his Receptionst Diane needs a better attitude even when she is trying to act friendly she seems fony. she has also given incorrect appointment times as well without reprimand. they could also keep the door open because sometimes it is hot in the waiting area and if there are sick children germs breed in heat.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lunis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Paul Lunis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsLunis & Associates Pediatrics, 2411 W Belvedere Ave Ste 303, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Paul Lunis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.