Dr. Paul D Lyde Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Paul D Lyde?

Dr Lyde is the best!

Very caring, nice personality, and very professional. Outstanding staff and treatment gets results.

So glad I found you!

Doctor Lyde and his staff are beyond amazing. I've had type 1 diabetes for 25 years, and have only experienced this level of care and bedside manner twice in my whole life. Excellent. I love that all of your blood work is done In-office, with results for A1C within minutes, you speak with a diabetes educator in office (Alicia is my girl!) and are treated with respect and like an equal. I never once felt talked down to, lectured, or belittled. I felt like I was part of the team, not an idiot. Haha. I'm so grateful to have found you all! Thank you, thank you!

Mellow, human approach -- thorough in his work.

This doctor is so good, I've followed every office move he has made.He will take the time to discuss anything you need (you read an article, saw a education program). NEVER condesending or gives a lecture .